Sunday, April 12, 2009

Waiting and Waiting... Let's Wait Some More!!!

Still no action! I am giving up on the idea that this kid will come before Friday the 17th. In 5 more days I can be induced! I feel like such a humongous fat whale with a sack of bricks in my gut. This kid seems to get heavier every day!
Still, I know I don't have it as bad as it could be. Yesterday I couldn't stand the weed garden in the front yard anymore. I sat out there on my fat ass pulling out those darn things for over an hour. Luckily it wasn't too hot, but I did work up quite the sweat. There was my work out for the day! I refuse to waddle and I can walk 2 miles at a pretty good speed. Water retention hasn't really been too bad of an issue either.
The last few days I've been getting these menstrual like craps in the early morning. Nothing too bad; I wouldn't take a Tylenol for them. Maybe it's all in my head hoping that something will start to happen. Yeah, right. I'm placing a bet now that April 17th will be the day.

No comments: