Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Crabby

Another trip to the doctor leads to yet more frustration! While I have dilated to past 2 cm, the baby has not dropped into a favorable position. That's crap, I feel like I'm dragging my crotch! The doctor explained today that I should wait to be induced until the 24th, which is a week past my due date. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I understood the medical reasons supporting the decision. I was really hoping to be free of this heavy bothersome belly by Friday, but it looks like I'll have to suffer one more week if nothing happens on its own. What's one more week? Bill asked. Easy for him to say since he's not the one carrying this fat gut around. Each day that passes wears me down. My mom has been with us for over 2 weeks and I feel like she is hovering over every constant move I make. I think part of the reason I want this kid out is so that she can have something to occupy her time. How are you feeling today? Just great! Now leave me alone!!! I am so damn bored. It makes me wish I would have stuck out another week at school. But how was I supposed to know? Stupid pregnancy!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

Hang in there! Lincoln will be here soon!

Lisa said...

I hope Lincoln comes soon:( I can't wait to see what he looks like!!

Anonymous said...

You never know what will happen. Lincoln will decide when he's ready. I'm sure waiting w/ your mom makes it that much tougher. You'll both be plenty busy when he arrives though, and you'll be glad she's there to help out so you can rest. :-) Hang in there! Hopefully not too long now!!!