Wednesday, April 8, 2009
No Early Delivery
Today's trip to the doctor proved uneventful again:( I am barely dilated 1 cm. and my cervix did not thin out anymore since last week. My doctor asked if I wanted to continue on unassisted past the due date and I said, NO WAY! Get this kid out! So if nothing happens by the 17th, I will be induced. Nine more days of this crap and then I can be done (although what awaits me doesn't sound any better)! Some days I wonder, what I was thinking? Maybe we should have just gotten another dog! I feel bad that I have such a crummy attitude about this whole experience, but I'm hoping it's just hormones. Really, I do enjoy children (most of the time)...
Posted by Jessica Lutzke Heck at 4/08/2009 05:47:00 PM