Saturday, November 14, 2009

Almost 7 Months Old!


My goodness, where has the time gone? Mr. Lincoln (AKA Chirpa, Baby Boy, Beep) is growing so quickly! He will be 7 months old on Thursday, weighing in at 17 pounds and about 26 inches. Lincoln has 4 teeth already. His favorite activities include cruising around in his walker, playing in his rain forest jungle gym bouncer, rolling all over the place, and babbling loudly! While he can sustain the position for crawling, no attempts have been made to actually move. He loves standing and using his walker, so we think me may just go to walking and not crawl at all. Lincoln is fascinated with Mercury, and she gives him an abundance of kisses everyday!
As for me, I have 15 more pounds to loose. I had high hopes of loosing the baby weight before school started in August, but that was totally unrealistic. My class this year has many behavior problems and the source of major stress. I have not budged on my weight for a month now. I know what needs to be done - stop eating candy! However, it my outlet after a stressful day at school:(
Bill, Lincoln, and I are flying up to Wisconsin over Thanksgiving for Aunt Julie's wedding. Mercury will stay back with the neighbors. Lincoln's first flight in July was a snap. A 3 month old sleeps pretty well through anything. A 7 month old will be a different story!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Eeeek! How stinkin' cute is he?!? I could eat him up, and I fully intend to when you're back in town next week. Speaking of, what does your WI schedule look like? As usual, mine is all over the place.

Really looking forward to seeing you guys!

-Auntie Ethel