Sunday, February 1, 2009

Afternoon Naps

As I enter the third trimester, I find myself becoming more excited for this journey to finally end. I read my pregnancy book and cringe at the new symptoms I may encounter. So far, I have been pretty lucky. It seemed that when I entered week 29, that my energy level plummeted. Evening naps are becoming routine. Today I woke up at 10am, only to take a 3 hour nap this afternoon. Unfortunately, I'll be looking forward to this wonderful drained feeling for quite some time...
Two months seems like a long time until the baby arrives, but there are so many things that need to be done before that! Next week I have a couple appointments with pediatricians. We have to find someone soon so I can send in my hospital registration. There are some classes I want to enroll for at the hospital, but Bill needs to check on the dates so he can attend. He did order a crib mattress and a Boppy product I wanted, but there are still more items we need. Things will eventually fall into place. I'm not stressed about it (yet).

No comments: